General Information About Vet Tech Institute
The mission of the Vet Tech Institute is to provide foundational and competency skill-based education in animal health care. The Vet Tech training prepares our graduates to obtain entry-level positions in an animal care facility and to become an integral part of the veterinary team.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 221 Percent Admitted 67% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 67% Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 416 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 368 Enrolled FullTime Graduates