General Information About Waynesburg University
Waynesburg University is a Christian, liberal arts University related to the Presbyterian Church (USA) and located in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania. Waynesburg University educates students to make connections between faith, learning and serving so they might faithfully transform their communities and the world. As a Christian comprehensive University, we strive to inspire and challenge every undergraduate and graduate student to a life of leadership and purpose for the glory of God.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,875 Percent Admitted 71% Men Admitted 63% Women Admitted 81% Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 450 560 Math 460 580
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,956 Native American 5.0 Asian 9.0 African American 55.0 Hispanic 15.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,660 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 95