General Information About Wyo Tech-Blairsville
WyoTech's history began in June 1966 when 22 students from Wyoming and surrounding states started their careers in Automotive Technology in Laramie, Wyoming. Since then, WyoTech has graduated over 26,000 students from across the nation and several foreign countries.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,528 Native American 27.0 Asian 23.0 African American 232.0 Hispanic 142.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,634 Enrolled FullTime Graduates