General Information About Yeshivath Beth Moshe
The purpose is to establish, maintain, and conduct a college division in accordance with the requirements of AARTS and the U.S. Dept. of Education; and to teach students of all ages the history, philosophy, ethics, traditions, culture and purposes of the Jewish Orthodox Faith, particularly, but not by way of limitation, as set forth in the Torah, Prophets, Writings, Code of Laws, Talmud, Tractates and Commentaries pertaining to such studies.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 96%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 59 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 72 Enrolled FullTime Graduates