General Information About YTI Career Institute
YTI is helping committed students attain rewarding careers through industry-modeled, student-centered, training and support of the highest caliber.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 444 Native American 3.0 Asian 0.0 African American 10.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 311 Enrolled FullTime Graduates