General Information About YTI Career Institute
YTI is helping committed students attain rewarding careers through industry-modeled, student-centered, training and support of the highest caliber.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 440 Native American 4 Asian 9 African American 28 Hispanic 17 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 260 Enrolled FullTime Graduates