General Information About Empire Beauty School-Warwick
The Warwick, Rhode Island, Empire Beauty School has been training and educating beauty students for successful careers in the beauty industry since 2007 at this progressive and modern cosmetology school. Ample parking is available for students. Students have access to convenient shopping and local restaurants such Target, Staples, Warwick Mall, Shaw's, Stop & Shop, Chilli's, McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendy's. An area day care center, the YMCA, may offer child care services for working parents.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 261 Native American 3 Asian 5 African American 3 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 80 Enrolled FullTime Graduates