General Information About Sanford-Brown Institute
Gibbs College of RI is committed to providing market-driven, accessible, quality programs of higher education that meet the needs of students, employers and the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 353 Native American 4 Asian 20 African American 28 Hispanic 80 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 356 Enrolled FullTime Graduates