General Information About Academy of Cosmetology
The primary purpose of Jenny Lea Academy of Cosmetology is to provide sound academic instruction in the arts of science of cosmetology so that each student may become a successful individual in the field of Cosmetology. To train professional cosmetologists (and related fields) is our prime objective.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 183 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 127 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 150 Enrolled FullTime Graduates