General Information About Allen University
Allen University is an academic community which provides students an opportunity to obtain a baccalaureate degree in liberal arts and professional programs. The University has a strong unalterable commitment to teaching in delivery of its baccalaureate programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- African Methodist Episcopal
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 727 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 602 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 833 Enrolled FullTime Graduates