General Information About Florence-Darlington Technical College
The mission of Florence-Darlington Technical College is to provide comprehensive technical education, workforce development, and educational services to students, business and industry, and the markets it serves. Through instructional programs, business and industry partnerships, and community involvement, the college will play a major role in the economic development and quality of life of its constituents. The educational experience at Florence-Darlington Technical College will have an international perspective, which will enhance the student's marketability in today's global economy.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,346 Native American 38 Asian 42 African American 3,018 Hispanic 42 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,180 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0