General Information About Forrest Junior College
The mission of Forrest Junior College is to provide an environment that inspires students to more fully develop the confidence to reach their personal and professional goals. The college strives to attain its mission by providing appropriate educational experiences that stress personal and academic goal attainment and emphasize the importance of learning as a life-long process through both individual and group work.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $9,420 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $2,000
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 170 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 74 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 72 Enrolled FullTime Graduates