General Information About Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology
The Plaza School of Beauty Culture's objective is to train students to become professional cosmetologists. Upon completing the requirements in the related course, students receive a diploma and become eligible for the South Carolina State Board examination.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 253 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 217 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 124 Enrolled FullTime Graduates