General Information About Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology and Nails
To provide superior education for a successful cosmetology career
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 290 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 168.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 91 Enrolled FullTime Graduates