General Information About Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary
To teach, form, and nurture women and men for public ministry in a context that is Christ-centered, faithfully Lutheran and ecumenically committed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $2,550 Books & Supplies Cost Dorm Capacity 74
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 160 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 26 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 102