General Information About Miller-Motte Technical College
OUR MISSION is to educate students within an environment that fosters the inter-dependence between education, business, and paraprofessional enterprise.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 177 Percent Admitted 77% Men Admitted 83% Women Admitted 76% Full Time Retention Rate 23%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $13,225 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,950
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,378 Native American 7 Asian 10 African American 880 Hispanic 10 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 562 Enrolled FullTime Graduates