General Information About Southeastern Institute-Charleston
The Southeastern School of Neuromuscular Massage is dedicated to the training of skilled Massage (and Bodywork) Therapists through an educational program with a clinical emphasis on a high standard of ethics, professionalism, disciplined study, skillful practice, and a belief in an adjunctive approach to health care.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 437 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 312 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 94 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 190 Enrolled FullTime Graduates