General Information About Spartanburg Community College
Spartanburg Community College (SCC) provides affordable access to high-quality technical, transfer and lifelong professional and personal development programs in a teaching and learning environment that prepares students for success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,990 Native American 14.0 Asian 183.0 African American 1,918.0 Hispanic 138.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,122 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0