General Information About Strand College of Hair Design
The mission of Strand College of HAIR DESIGN is to provide a quality education in the area of cosmetic art so that the graduate is able to be successful in their chosen profession. Graduates will be knowledgeable in the methodology and have the practical skills necessary to be licensed by the South Carolina State Board of Cosmetology. Strand College is dedicated to improving the overall standards of our profession through superior education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 98 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 18 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 55 Enrolled FullTime Graduates