General Information About Augustana College
Inspired by Lutheran scholarly tradition and the liberal arts, Augustana provides an education of enduring worth that challenges the intellect, fosters integrity and integrates faith with learning and service in a diverse world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,284 Percent Admitted 81% Men Admitted 78% Women Admitted 83% Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 520 610 Math 500 620 Writing 500 660
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 22 28 English 22 29 Math 22 28
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,876 Native American 6 Asian 21 African American 21 Hispanic 7 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,694 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 1