General Information About Black Hills Beauty College
To put forth a well-balanced Cosmetologist that can excel in the profession at a high level of productivity, with the ability to shape the future of a truly rewarding career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 161 Native American 8.0 Asian 2.0 African American 4.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 136 Enrolled FullTime Graduates