General Information About Colorado Technical University
The mission of Colorado Technical University, an institution of higher learning, is to provide career-oriented education by teaching applied real-world, industry-current programs in selected areas, servicing the needs of students for employment and career advancement and the needs of industry for highly qualified professionals at the associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctorate levels.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,453 Native American 16 Asian 2 African American 39 Hispanic 16 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 661 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 62