General Information About Kilian Community College
Our mission is student success -- in the classroom, at home, at work, in the community -- in life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 30%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 488 Native American 42.0 Asian 3.0 African American 39.0 Hispanic 13.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 63 Enrolled FullTime Graduates