General Information About Lake Area Technical Institute
The Lake Area Technical Institute Foundation actively supports Lake Area Technical Institute in providing superior, technical education which leads to career opportunities for its students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,476 Percent Admitted 60% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 59% Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,391 Native American 29.0 Asian 9.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 15.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,260 Enrolled FullTime Graduates