General Information About National American University-Rapid City
National American University welcomes students of diverse interests, cultures and abilities and prepares them for careers in health care, business and business-related fields by providing quality higher education in a caring and supportive environment. The university builds learning partnerships with students and other institutions locally, nationally and internationally through its private, regionally-accredited system of campuses and education centers offering courses in traditional, accelerated and distance learning formats. As a comprehensive technical and professional institution of higher learning, the university responds to the changing needs of students, employers, and their communities by providing undergraduate and graduate programs and continuing education opportunities to serve our evolving global society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 30%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,697 Native American 109.0 Asian 91.0 African American 360.0 Hispanic 167.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 437 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 180