General Information About Presentation College
Welcoming people of all faiths, Presentation College challenges learners toward academic excellence and, in the Catholic tradition, the development of the whole person.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 176 Percent Admitted 76% Men Admitted 78% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 22 English 15 22 Math 16 21
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 847 Native American 78.0 Asian 4.0 African American 12.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 422 Enrolled FullTime Graduates