General Information About Buchanan Beauty College
The college mission is to provide a program of study for students in the fields of general cosmetology, esthetics, nail care technology, natural hair and senior instructor training. The college challenges the student to develop his/her potential and to provide the basic skills necessary to pass the Tennessee State Board of Cosmetology for their prospective fields of study.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 51 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 14 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 21 Enrolled FullTime Graduates