General Information About Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers
The goal of Chattanooga Collegeis to prepare the graduate to perform with competence in today's workforce. The school's objective is to help students build a comprehensive base of knowledge and proficiency, thereby enabling ech gradutate to be productive and efficient in todays's business and technical envirnoment. Our further intentin is to upgrade, on a continuous basis, our educatinal programs to reflect current bussiness standards.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 485 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 218.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 426 Enrolled FullTime Graduates