General Information About Daymar Institute-Murfreesboro
Daymar Institute provides students with a quality education that can lead to excellent employment prospects or prepare you for attendance at a 4-year institution. Whether you plan on receiving your Bachelor degree, Associate degree, diploma or certificate in a career-specific field, or you'd like to get your prerequisites out of the way, Daymar Institute offers students a comprehensive education at several convenient locations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 608 Native American 4 Asian 9 African American 145 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 500 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0