General Information About DeVry University-Tennessee
The mission of DeVry University is to foster student learning through high-quality, career-oriented undergraduate and graduate programs in technology, business and management. The university delivers its programs at campuses, centers and online to meet the needs of a diverse and geographically dispersed student population.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 32 Percent Admitted 63% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 67% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,592 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,310
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 362 Native American 1 Asian 10 African American 255 Hispanic 10 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 83 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 21