General Information About Genesis Career College of Lebanon
our mission is to attract qualified students, instruct them with quality education and training, and prepare them for career occupations in their respective fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 553 Native American 1.0 Asian 2.0 African American 60.0 Hispanic 36.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 349 Enrolled FullTime Graduates