General Information About International Academy of Design and Technology
At the IADT - Nashville, we are committed to educating students to be self-reliant, confident professionals who are prepared for the marketplace. Professional, dedicated faculty of industry professionals Innovative, up-to-date courses Current technology, modern design studios and IT labs A commitment to students’ personal and professional growth You can earn your degree while attending convenient day or evening classes The IADT is dedicated to educating individuals to be self-reliant, confident and prepared to perform successfully in today’s workplace. At our design school in Nashville, each student is given an opportunity to grow vocationally, intellectually, emotionally and professionally.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 892 Native American 7 Asian 46 African American 382 Hispanic 24 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 502 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0