General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Nashville
At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 459 Percent Admitted 56% Men Admitted 57% Women Admitted 49% Full Time Retention Rate 41%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,740 Native American 15 Asian 31 African American 467 Hispanic 82 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 813 Enrolled FullTime Graduates