General Information About Le Moyne-Owen College
LeMoyne-Owen College provides a transformative experience educating students for urban-focused leadership, scholarship, service and professional careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Navy, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Multiple Protestant Denomination
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 939 Percent Admitted 72% Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 74% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 14 18 English 12 18 Math 14 17 Writing 13 19
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 866 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 851 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 888 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0