General Information About Memphis College of Art
Memphis College of Art is a professional center of art and design education, dedicated to preparing individuals for lives of creating, problem solving, and critical thinking.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 752 Percent Admitted 47% Men Admitted 42% Women Admitted 50% Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 470 630 Math 460 570 Writing 450 610
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 25 English 20 27 Math 18 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 443 Native American 0 Asian 7 African American 82 Hispanic 15 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 346 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 28