General Information About Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga
Our mission is to prepare students with the initial career and personal skills necessary to secure employment in their chosen field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 224 Percent Admitted 94% Men Admitted 97% Women Admitted 94% Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 970 Native American 7.0 Asian 10.0 African American 92.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 500 Enrolled FullTime Graduates