General Information About Miller-Motte Technical College-Madison
The mission of the college is to educate students within an environment which fosters the interdependence between education, business, and paraprofessional enterprise.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $10,930 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,700
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 461 Native American 2 Asian 2 African American 149 Hispanic 16 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 170 Enrolled FullTime Graduates