General Information About Mr Waynes School of Unisex Hair Design
Our goal is to graduate students with a high degree of knowledge and technical skills so they may pursue any phase of the profession such as barber stylist, salon owner or manager, color or perm expert, make-up artist, skin care specialist, nail artist, sales, research, and many other exciting and rewarding opportunities offered by a master barber license
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 24 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 48 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 27 Enrolled FullTime Graduates