General Information About Nashville Auto Diesel College Inc
THE MISSION OF THIS INSTITUTION IS TO OFFER THE BEST EDUCATIONAL AND TRAINING PROGRAMS TO ENABLE GRADUATES TO TAKE TO THE MARKETPLACE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF JOB KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ENABLING THEM TO ACCOMPLISH WORTHWHILE CAREER GOALS AND REALIZE SELF-ESTEEM.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,541 Percent Admitted 42% Men Admitted 42% Women Admitted 35% Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,587 Native American 22.0 Asian 15.0 African American 697.0 Hispanic 68.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,503 Enrolled FullTime Graduates