General Information About Nossi College of Art
* To prepare creative students for entry-level positions in Graphic Art and Commercial Digital Photography via our Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS) degree programs in a nurturing, supportive environment * To offer advanced training in visual communication via our unique Bachelor of Graphic Arts (BGA) degree programs in Graphic Art and Design and Commercial Illustration * To provide students with the appropriate judgment and decision-making skills to become competent commercial artists, designers and photographers * To instruct students in the fundamentals of traditional art and photography while combining hands-on, practical training in commercial art, computer applications and digital photography. To achieve this objective, Nossi College of Art: 1. Employs sound faculty that are professionals in the areas of their expertise. 2. Equips the labs with modern practical photography equipment and computers. 3. Emphasizes the value of an individual by instilling in them self confidence and incorporating in their education lifelong skills. 4. Provides small classrooms in a friendly family-like environment. 5. Assists graduates in their career search.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 730 Percent Admitted 40% Men Admitted 41% Women Admitted 39% Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 601 Native American 0 Asian 10 African American 92 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 375 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0