General Information About Pellissippi State Community College
Pellissippi State Technical Community College's mission is to serve the needs of its community by providing quality college courses and programs, along with appropriate student support and preparation; and by meeting a broad spectrum of community needs, including training and workforce development, educational support, life enrichment, and civic and cultural advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Air Force)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 3,834 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 465 630 Math 470 660 Writing 460 630
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 32 English 20 34 Math 18 21 Writing 0 0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 13,048 Native American 76 Asian 236 African American 943 Hispanic 262 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 6,026 Enrolled FullTime Graduates