General Information About Reuben-Allen College
The purpose of Reuben allen College is to train future cosmetologists for employment and for success in the salon. The goal of Reuben Allen College is to prepare our students to pass the state licensing requirements and to be competent in technical, service and business skills in order to become a successful cosmetologist.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 80 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 3 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 56 Enrolled FullTime Graduates