General Information About Richmont Graduate University
ichmont is a fast-growing graduate school for professional counseling with an intentional commitment to a Christian world view. Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, we award master's degrees in professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, and Christian psychological studies. Our campuses are located in Atlanta, Georgia, and Chattanooga, Tennessee, where we also operate a network of counseling centers staffed by Richmont students, alumni and faculty. Richmont also is involved in long-term programmatic research efforts to demonstrate the effectiveness of counseling from a Christian perspective, and we work with local churches to develop innovative curriculum materials.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 325 Native American 0.0 Asian 5.0 African American 38.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 150