General Information About SAE Institute of Technology-Nashville
We provide specialist vocational and higher education courses worldwide to inspire and develop our graduates. Our courses emphasise practical experience and the needs of students and industry. Our students access the latest knowledge and outstanding facilities to enhance their skills. We are globally networked as a professional community in creative media.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 251 Native American 5 Asian 27 African American 2 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 138 Enrolled FullTime Graduates