General Information About Southern College of Optometry
The mission of Southern College of Optometry is to lead the profession by: • Educating the best possible healthcare providers; • Promoting lifelong learning and • Fostering a personal commitment to service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
Degrees/Certificates offered Campus Setting
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 483 Native American 1 Asian 30 African American 9 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 486