General Information About Southern Institute of Cosmetology
The objective of Southern Institute of Cosmetology is to prepare the student for State Licensing examination, and to develop excellent skills and attitudes toward making each student the best possible cosmetologists and/or maiicurist. The knowledge and skills gained will prepare one for work as a hairdresser, salon manager, salon owner or a mainicuist/nail technician.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 68 Native American 0 Asian 12 African American 56 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 87 Enrolled FullTime Graduates