General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Crump
The mission of the TTCC is to be the premier provider for workforce development throughout the State of Tennessee by: * Providing competency based training of the highest quality that will qualify students for employment and/or advancement in jobs. * Providing high quality training and retraining of employed workers. * Providing high quality training that is economical and accessible to all residents of Tennessee, thereby contributing to the economic and community development of the communities we serve. GOVERNANCE
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 98%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 483 Native American 1 Asian 1 African American 26 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 260 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0