General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Elizabethton
* Providing competency-based training of the highest quality that will qualify individuals for employment and/or advancement in jobs. * Providing high quality training and retraining of employed workers. * Providing high quality training that is economical and accessible to all residents of Tennessee, thereby contributing to economic and community development of the communities we serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 980 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 53 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 451 Enrolled FullTime Graduates