General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Harriman
The mission of the Tennessee Technology Center at Harriman is to provide high quality technical training to prepare individuals for lasting and rewarding employment, lifelong learning, and to upgrade skills of employed workers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 632 Native American 6 Asian 2 African American 14 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 312 Enrolled FullTime Graduates