General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Livingston
On behalf of the faculty and staff of the Tennessee Technology Center at Livingston, I would like to welcome you to our campus. We offer many opportunities for your professional and personal growth. We provide quality instruction and practical experience that will enable you to enter the career of your choice.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,018 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 425 Enrolled FullTime Graduates