General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Livingston
On behalf of the faculty and staff of the Tennessee Technology Center at Livingston, I would like to welcome you to our campus. We offer many opportunities for your professional and personal growth. We provide quality instruction and practical experience that will enable you to enter the career of your choice.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $585,855 Other Federal Grants $12,675 Scholarships & Fellowships $1,224,868 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $400,009 Average Grant Dollars Issued $289,867 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $612,434
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,018 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 2 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 425 Enrolled FullTime Graduates